If you’ve misplaced or lost a key or require extra copies, please complete the “Key Request” form and hit the “SUBMIT” button. Barska will promptly begin the process of fulfilling your key request.
Please note that Barska cannot guarantee the availability of all keys. Certain keys may be unavailable if they’ve been discontinued. If the key you need is out of stock or requires a special order, delivery could take up to 3 to 4 months, provided it’s still obtainable from the factory.
Online Key Request Form and Notarization
After submitting this online form, you’ll receive an email containing the “Key Request Form (KRF)” file. Complete, sign, and email the KRF back to us.
The Key Request Form is necessary to complete this request.
The completed and signed KRF serves as:
- A measure of due diligence on Barska’s part to verify that the individual requesting the key is the legal owner of the safe or lockbox.
- A safeguard to ensure that replacement or duplicate keys are sent only to the original delivery address of the safe or lockbox.
Notarization is always required unless the requester can supply a receipt or proof of purchase, and the shipping address on the proof matches precisely with the address to which the key should be sent.
Key Number Instructions
- Provide a clear photo of the key number, keyhole, or remark sticker.
- The remark sticker can be found on the safe/lockbox or inside its door.
- Barska will not be held responsible for errors in key numbers or shipping that result from unclear or incorrect information provided on the “Key Request Form.”
- The key number is usually located behind the BARSKA logo plate.