Barska Quick Access Biometric Gun Safes
Barska biometric gun safes are the ultimate in quick access security solutions for the home and office. Secure and access your valuables in seconds with the simple scan of a fingerprint. With Barska biometric gun safes you will no longer have to waste time looking for your keys of entering a combination, all you need to access your safe is your fingerprint. Barska biometric fingerprint scanners are the highest resolution and most advanced in the safe industry. Popular models such as the standard size biometric safe model: AX11224 feature silent access modes, 30 fingerprint user memory, motorized dead bolts and is approved by the California DOJ as a firearm storage device. The new model: AX11652 quick access biometric rifle safe by Barska can store up to 4 long rifles with extra room for guns and ammo. In addition to the biometric rifle safes, Barska has other safes of varying dimensions and features such as the biometric drawer safe. The biometric drawer safe fits in most standard dresser and office desk drawers.
Barska also manufactures a wide selection of non-biometric safes such as multi key storage safes, compact combination safes, hidden book safes and digital keypad safes. The Book Safes by Barska come in two models the, a dictionary safe and a real hardback paper book safe. The new key safes by Barska allow you to store multiple keys in a locked steel safe. Barska biometric gun safes are back by a one year product warranty.
Buying Guide On How To Choose Biometric Gun Safes
Selecting the correct safe for your storage use is essential; we carry a large selection of safes for different purposes. This information will explain some of the differences in Barska biometric safe so that you will be able to select the correct safe for you storage needs. Here are some of the main points you should review before choosing a safe.
- What are you going to store? The size of the safe is important and also consider, in the future will you need to store more. Barska make a few large biometric safes for store large items and we also manufacture compact biometric safes for those that need only a small storage space.
- What features and functions do you need? The most secure feature in biometric safes is the motorized dead bolt system for standard to compact size safes.
- How often do you plan to use the safe? If you plan to use the safe on a daily basses then the biometric scanning feature will access to the safe convenient and seamless.
- Where do you plan to store the safe? Storing your safe in a secure location is important. All Barska biometric safes come with mounting hardware to allow you to secure the safe to a solid structure to prevent someone from taking off with the entire safe.
- Are you planning on storing a firearm? All firearms should be securely stored but in your state or city it may be the law to store your firearm in a DOJ approve storage device. Barska has several California DOJ storage safes, California DOJ being the strictest in the country meets all 50 states and local guidelines.
Barska Safe Terminology
Types Of Biometric Safes:
- Biometric Drawer Safes
- Biometric Gun Safes
- Compact Biometric Safes
- Biometric Rifle Safes
- Standard Biometric Safes
- Large Biometric Safes
- Keypad Biometric Safes
- Fingerprint Safes
- Fingerprint Scanning Safes
Types Of Barska Safes:
|Print article||This entry was posted by Barska on April 17, 2012 at 7:37 pm, and is filed under Biometric Gun Safes, Biometric Safes. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.|
Comments are closed.