Barska optics has newly designed a compact porro prism binocular. The Barska 7x30mm Deep Sea Binoculars feature a new compact porro prism design for marine use. These marine binoculars have an internal range finding reticle and directional compass. This compact marine binocular design is 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.
New to the Barska series of Deep Sea marine binoculars are the 7×30 waterproof compact binoculars with range finding reticle and directional compass. This binocular features a new compact porro prism design. Standard porro prism binoculars feature large offset prisms that allow for a high quality viewing but are often large and bulky. This new compact design offers the same high quality viewing but in a light weight compact design. The internal range finding reticle allows the user to quickly estimate the distance of an object using the internal graph and estimated size of the distant object. The directional compass in the left ocular is convenient for navigation. Built to military specification the Barska 7×30 Deep Sea binoculars will give you a lifetime quality observation at sea.
7×30 Deep Sea Binocular Features:
• Compact porro prism design
• 7x Magnification
• O-ring sealed for complete waterproof protection
• Dry nitrogen purged and sealed to be 100% fogproof
• BAK-4 prisms for high quality images
• Fully multi-coated optical glass
• Internal range finding reticle
• Internal directional compass
• Strong shockproof rubber armor
• Includes carrying case and neoprene neck strap
• Limited Lifetime Warranty