The zoom feature of this stereo microscope allows the user to zoom or change magnification continuously throughout its magnification range providing a low to high power range.
- 7x-45x Zoom magnification
- Head rotates 360 degrees
- Transmitted and oblique 12V 10W halogen illumination
- Interpupiliary distance between 55mm-75mm
- Trinocular tube for viewing or can be used with an adapter for digital imaging
- Includes spare bulb and fuse, power cord, specimen plate and plastic dust cover
Constructed with 10x wide field eyepiece and high quality optical glass. Built-in coarse adjustments allow users to locate the target accurately. Easy out-of-the-box setup and ease of use features makes these microscopes ideal for any school or college student. You'll be amazed to see how ordinary objects look through these microscopes.
- Biological and Medical Applications
- Industrial Use
- Educational Fields
AY11234 Trinocular zoom Stereo Microscope by Curt on 2015-03-09 11:53:49
4 of 5 - Good
Inexpensive trinocular zoom stereo microscope.
Zoom needs readjusting when used.
In general, photography is good with this scope.
Aluminum Alloy & Copper
Spare Bulb and Fuse, Power Cord, Specimen Plate and Plastic Dust Cover