The zoom feature of this stereo microscope. Constructed with two separate light paths which results in a true stereo, or three dimensional (3-D) image of the specimen at it's lowest power. This microscope features a large stage for closer viewing of the non-microscope world. Items such as insect, plant and flower parts, stamps, coins, PC boards, etc. and does not need to be mounted on a slide.
- 20x, 40x Magnification
- Head rotates 360 degrees
- Transmitted and oblique 12V 10W halogen illumination
- Interpupiliary distance between 55mm-75mm
- Trinocular tube for viewing or can be used with an adapter for digital imaging
- Includes spare bulb and fuse, power cord, specimen plate and plastic dust cover
Spare Bulb, Fuse, Power Cord and Plastic Dust Cover
1 Year Limited Warranty
Combine with the 10x wide field eyepiece and within the objective lens of this microscope you will find two lenses (one for each path of light) side-by-side. Built-in coarse adjustments allow users to locate the target accurately. Out-of-the-box set-up and easy to use.
- General Medical Applications
- Industrial Use
- Educational Fields